Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Day Closer to My Goal!

Yesterday was great. I ate well and made it to the gym. Here's what I ate:

breakfast:
cereal and milk
pre-lunch snack:
banana and yogurt (weight watcher peach flavor = yummy)
lunch:
broccoli soup (low fat/low sodium)
whole wheat crackers
afternoon snack:
apple
predinner snacks:
handful of almonds
bites of tofu
dinner:
miso noodle soup with tofu, mushrooms, spinach, carrots, gr. onions (made by Matt)

We put Deacon down around 6:30 and then I headed to the gym while Matt made dinner. At the gym I did 20 mins on the eliptical trainer and 20 mins on the treadmill (10 running and 10 walking). I don't have the stamina that I used to but it still felt great to work out!

Now about weighing-in. I know that I advocated for only weighing once a week but...I really started "trying" last week and I did pretty well with my food choices but I only exercised once. I weighed myself last Monday and again this Monday...and I hadn't lost anything!!! So this morning I woke up feeling nice and skinny...so I weighed myself again...and the scale had moved! :) So I am going to use this peak at the scale as motivation to stick to my plan...and try not to peak again til next Monday!

Looking back at what I ate yesterday, I should have had another 1/2 serving of protein and another piece of fruit.

Good Luck on Day Two!
xoxo
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment