Friday, February 13, 2009

Fitness Challenge

I don't know about you guys but I need something to jump start my fitness routine. I need to be accountable for the food I'm putting in my body and the exercise that I should be getting. The best way I can think of to do that is to publish my goals, my plan to achieve them, and then to celebrate my success (or look for support if I fail).

I intend to do a boot camp week - February 23rd thru March 2nd - to kick my butt into gear. I'm going to publish a daily food journal of everything that I put into my mouth (including drinks, gum, everything). I'll also post any exercise that I do. I want to see what 1 good week will do for me. I'm hoping it will motivate me to continue down the right path to healthy living... or at least help me get closer to the weight I'd like to be. :)

I'll add all of you as authors to this site so that you can do the same. What do you say... are you with me??? Let's help motivate each other!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think that this is a fabulous idea. I really need something to help me get motivated and stay motivated. My goal is to lose the rest of my baby weight (8-10 lbs) by Deacon's first birthday.

    I would also love to hear how and what all of you are doing. I know that Jenn and Mikey are starting to train for the half marathon...keep us posted!!

    xoxo Jill

    ReplyDelete