Food
Breakfast: bowl of cereal
Lunch: bowl of soup (Healthy Request Wedding Soup), apple
Snack: granola bar, gum
Dinner: chicken, couscous, veggie mix (corn, asparagus, carrots)
Exercise
20 minute walk (outside - yeah!)
30 minutes treadmill (walking at 10 level incline, run/walk intervals)
Tyler was home sick again today so I did some baby squats to help get him to sleep. :)
I am giving up chips for Lent. I don't count popcorn as chips. I make my own rules. :)
I think I'm going to peek at my weight on Friday morning. It is so hard not to and while I plan to be good over the weekend who knows what that will bring. I feel good so far this week!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear that Tyler is still sick. I hope he is better today.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking about giving up sweets for Lent since they are my biggest weakness. I don't know if I could do it though.