Monday, February 16, 2009

Motivation....

Hmmm...well I seem to have a problem with motivation. I mean I do want to lose weight, be healthier, and get my body back...but then again I sometimes don't really care.

I can make the excuse that it is hard to find time. When I work (MWTh) I like to come home and spend all my time with ISabel, I hate being away from her all day so any second I can I love to play with her. My days off is not problem, so that is nice...plus the built in bbsitter is awesome.

Just need to get motivated I guess. Plan to go tomorrow when with my sisters after school. Work out usually consists of 30 min tredmill and some sort of lifting. Need to figure out how to get there on the days I work...when do you all go?

What I ate today....
Breakfast- I think I forgot to eat that today...opps
Lunch-Hammcheese on bread, tostitos, berries, and half a cupcake thing
Snack-egg asparagus spinach thing
Dinner- ckn salad with pita, ckn noodle soup homemade
dessert-baklava, poundcake with strawberries

and may have a bite of something bc im still hungry. :) but hey I am still nursing so im burning more calories right?

Ok...well i should take my stats. My weight-125, but measurement not sure. Need to find a place that takes BMI too-prpoerly, not the cheating way.

One good thing about work is I am on my feet all day long :)

mel

No comments:

Post a Comment