Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Me too

Motivation is a huge factor for me too. I used to have good self-control when it came to food choices and good motivation when it came to working out...but not anymore. I used to really enjoy working out, and I probably still do, I just don't make time for it. But I am working on changing that. I recently joined a gym and have been trying to work out on my lunch break. My goal is to work out at least twice during the week and once on the weekend. Yesterday I did 30 minutes of cardio so I am off to a good start this week. I am going to try to work out every day next week as my version of Lori's bootcamp. So I am in pre-training mode right now, and I like it. :)

xoxo
Jill

BTW, I have been using the "I am breastfeeding so I can eat more" theory for the past 11 months too...but I am probably going to stop breastfeeding after Deacon turns 1...so I need to make some changes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment