Monday, March 2, 2009

Bootcamp Bummer

Well bootcamp week is over. And I'm not happy. I didn't log my food and exercise for the last 3 days but I did good with my food choices (except the popcorn at Disney on Ice yesterday). I have had very little sweets, no chips, and very little snacking between meals. I've done a decent job exercising. My progress at the end of the week.....

I gained 1 pound.

Are you kidding me? Trying to make excuses for myself I will say that last monday when I weighed myself I was at the lowest point I had been surprisingly... but I would not have guessed that I would have gone up. I have definitely toned my muscles some and they say muscle weighs more than fat but I would have hoped the lower calorie eating would have offset that some.

I plan to continue watching what I eat and doing more exercise. I probably won't log my food everyday. Maybe it is like watching a pot of water boil... it doesn't happen while you are watching it. So maybe if I put less focus on it... it will just happen. Gosh I hope so.

Hope you had more success.

No comments:

Post a Comment